We exist because fundamental human rights apply as equally at sea as they do on land
We are a registered trading subsidiary of Human Rights at Sea, an independent maritime charity focusing on research, investigation, and advocacy in support of Maritime Human Rights.
We provide discreet consulting services to the global community on maritime human rights issues.
20% of all of our fees go to support our parent charity.
- Social Licence to Operate – design, implementation and maintenance services
- Corporate Social Responsibility Advisory
- Whistleblowing Advisory
- Corporate Human Rights Due Diligence
- Corporate Human Rights Audits
- Corporate daily business reviews, policy drafting and stress testing
- Independent Investigations
- Independent reviews for business, government and Third Sector support for migration and refugee matters
- Peer review service
We do not provide legal services.
If you would like to discreetly discuss our paid for services, please leave us a message below and one of our team will be in touch. Please note that we do not undertake pro bono services.